Ready in 20 mins
- Serves 4, costs under £2.00
- Cooks in 15 mins
Add and view comments here
- 2 Tins Chopped Tomatoes (800g)
- 1 Onion, Medium Sized (150g)
- 1 Garlic Clove (3g)
- 1 Teaspoon Mixed Herbs (1g)
- 2 Cups Pasta (300g)
- 4 Tablespoons Cheddar Cheese, Reduced Fat, Heaped Spoonfuls (80g)
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil (10g)
- In a large saucepan cook the pasta according to instructions on the packet.
- Peel and chop the onions and finely chop or crush peeled garlic.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and add onion and garlic.
- Gently fry over medium heat until soft.
- Add the tinned tomatoes and herbs and simmer gently for 6-8 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Serve with crusty bread and a side salad.
Recipe source : Eat Better Feel Better